The Collector Motivator is the front line worker of the Organisation. He/she is the main actor of development for the program as well as the community. His/her main roles are:
- To ensure on time repayment of loans (collection)
- To promote STEP work on the field (door to door promotion, inform the partners and non-partners about STEP services…)
- To give some trainings to partners (business training, health awareness…)
- To motivate interested women to form a group and to choose a fit group leader.
The relationships the Collector Motivator establishes with the partners are very important as it affects their performance and perception of STEP. On the field, his/her behaviour and attitude to work should reflect the vision, mission and objectives of the program.
The social worker is the front line of the social services of STEP. He takes part in the family development programme. His/her main tasks are:
- Family counselling: Home visit, follow up of families, he/she guides families to help them achieve their objectives
- To develop and conduct trainings, identify new training needs from partners and organise awareness sessions
- To develop network with other NGO and maintain good relation with local organizations.
- To share her/his experience with other Social Worker.